Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Lifetime of Befores

I have been mulling over starting this blog for a while. In line with the rest of my life, I loved the idea but did nothing. Today I start taking actions, be they baby steps, at least they're movement.

I feel like I am surrounded by an entire album of before shots. I even see a before when I look in the mirror. I have been inspired by all that I'm seeing in blogland and I am ready to start creating my own afters.

I am going to make a commitment to be as real as possible in my befores. Right now my house looks like something from a tv show like Mission Organization or Clean House. Seriously. But that's a whole other post.

I am going to start with taking part in a couple blog parties. I think the regular posting and party dates will help keep me motivated and gaining momentum. Come back and visit again or follow me to see how it goes! I've got plenty of befores- I'm ready for the afters!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan ~ Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to see your 'before & afters'! Please come and visit me anytime...I'll be back to see you!

    Warmly,
    Michelle :)
    (Treasure the Moment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I'm a pretty new blogger also. I started then stopped then started again. Now I have found this wonderful world of other bloggers and I am having a blast! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete